Sunday, August 21, 2005

DVD Depot Update

There were quite a few additions to the DVD Depot this weekend, although not many of them struck me as appealing. There is a special ten year anniversary release of Kevin Smith’s Mallrats, which I never found to be all that funny – especially following Clerks, the theatrical adaptation of the classic television series Bewitched (why Will, why!), the complete first season of the hit television series Blue Collar TV (now there’s something I’d enjoy), and Mr. and Mrs. Smith (although it was a box office success, you have to wonder whether it was because it was a good film or because of the media blitz over the rumored coupling of the two leading stars – do not know because I have not seen the film). The cover art for the two versions of Batman Begins are online as well but there currently exists no pre-order form on Barnes and Noble.com, but I will post it as soon as it becomes available to me.