Thursday, December 15, 2005

Film Reviews Coming Soon!!

Alright, Christmas Break for Marquette University officially begins this Saturday (my last exam unfortunately is at three in the afternoon tomorrow – one of the very last ones on campus to precise) and although I will likely have a lot of things to do during this time (visiting friends, family, work, reading, etc.) I want to get as many film reviews I have neglected in the past few months as possible done before second semester begins in mid-January 2006.

The list of film reviews yet to come includes Apollo 13, Alien vs. Predator, Serenity, Wedding Crashers, Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, and King Kong (I have not seen the film yet – it is finals week after all – but my roommate and I are hoping to catch it on Friday after exams, but we’ll see). I hope to get a majority (if not all) of them done within the next month but during this time please be patient as I organize things.

Thank you.

UPDATE – I forgot to mention that there are also a lot of films I have not seen yet that I hope to catch during the break, including The Producers, Walk the Line, Syriana, Good Night And Good Luck, and Brokeback Mountain.