Monday, November 21, 2005

DVD Depot Update

It has been quite some time since I last updated the DVD Depot but unfortunately this time around there are not any notable releases that are worth mentioning. However among the lot, the update includes Roll Bounce (I did not think it was possible but the name ‘Bow Wow’ does sound much worse then ‘Lil Bow Wow’), the computer animated dud Valiant (quite … Disney would just like to sweep this under the rug and pretend it never happened), Joss Whedon’s directorial debut Serenity (I know it has been awhile since its release but I promise I will be getting on my review of the film soon enough), Into the Blue (I agree, Jessica Alba is gorgeous … be sure to wipe the drool off your face though), Wes Craven’s thriller Red Eye, and Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride.